I Want You (Que facha q tiene por favor)


I Want You - Gato Barbieri
Ooh, its over, its over oh hey
oh, baby, its over baby

i want you the right way
and i want you, but i want you want me too
want you to want me baby
just like i want you, ohh


I give you all the love i want in return, sweet darling
but half a love is all i feel
ooh, its too bad, justo too sad you dont want me now
but im gonna change your mind somehow, oh baby

i want you the right way
i want you, but i want you to want me too
i want you to want me baby
just i like i want you.

one way love is just a fantasy, oh sugar
to share is precius, pure and fair, oh
don't play with something you should cheris for life, oh baby
oh, dont you wanna care? its lonely out there.

oh, i want you the right way
i want you, babe, but i want you to want me too
i want you baby
just like i want you, oh?

get down babe, have mercy darling
listen darling, i love you, i love you
and i want you babe, to get down babe
when i get down with you, oh

i want you babe, i want you babe
i want you, but i want you to want me too, oh
oh, i love you, hey, just like i want you
oh, you gotta get down baby

0 comentarios:

 
©2009 Augusto Rivarola | by TNB